peta is fine = peta is not fine

AGAIN!..mulai deh males ngeblog lagi..kalo kata tara sih "makanya isi blog ga usah nunggu ceritanya banyak dulu"..lets try!

just for information, I've started my school since 1st February at Abu Dhabi university. The thing i like the most in campus is my UNS teacher. she's very knowledgeable, intelligent, fun, well organize, and she could make us enjoy during her class (17.30-20.30).

'mom, me, and my dad in front of ADU'

last week my sister went back to malaysia.. so i feel lonely here!!..bakalan susah curhat deh..harus nunggu online msn duluu!!..
'me and tara in airport'


On 2nd march i performed saman dance at cultural foundation. i was sooooooo nervous because i have to sing the aceh's song and of course i made some mistakes..but its ok kok..ga keliatan keliatan amat..hahha. (You can read the article about this show in here, if you want)'Saman performence with ibu ibu and remaja masyarakat indonesia'

*today is REALLY not my day..im having a bad mood today..i dont know why...hmmmmm...actually i know but cant share with you!!..hehe



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "peta is fine = peta is not fine"

  1. Noer Ardiansyah Jefry Haryadi says:
    March 9, 2009 at 10:11 PM

    eh dasar lo sombong" ga mw ngasii tau..cukup tau si mbahh...okokokokokokokokokokookok!

  2. aruna says:
    March 10, 2009 at 1:52 AM

    hehehe...sory mbahh...lo juga punya rahasia sama gw....

  3. Noer Ardiansyah Jefry Haryadi says:
    March 10, 2009 at 6:15 AM

    baless dendam ni ah..ga asikk..hehe